The Names Of The Wives Of The Prophet MuhammadThe Names Of The Wives Of The Prophet Muhammad - If the wives of Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ' alaihi wa sallam was the mother of the believers, it ironically when the believers are ignorant of their own mother. The following is a brief profile of 11 wives of Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ' alaihi wa sallam.
- First, Khadijah binti Khuwailid.
|The Names Of The Wives Of The Prophet Muhammad|
Read Also : The Secret Of Happiness Households Of Prophet Muhammad
- Second, Saudah binti Zam’ah
- Third, Aisyah binti Abu Bakar
- Fourth, Hafshah binti Umar bin al-Khattab.
- Fifth, Zainab binti Khuzaimah.
- Sixth, Ummu Salamah.
- Seventh, Zainab binti Jahsy.
- Eighth, Juwairiyah binti al-Harits bin Abi Dhirar.
- Ninth, Shafiyah binti Huyai bin Akhtab.
- Tenth, Ummu Habibah.
- Eleventh, Maimunah binti al-Harits bin Hazn.
Maimunah bint al-Harith was born at 29 years before hijrah. She is the sister of Umm al-Fadhl, the wife of the Prophet's uncle, al-Abbas bin Abdul Muthalib. She is also the aunt of Abdullah bin Abbas and Khalid bin al-Waleed radhiallahu ‘anhuma.
- Twelfth, Mariyah al-Qibtiyah.
I hope this blog can be web directory of the religious teachings of Islam are beneficial to many readers. That the names of the wives of the Prophet Muhammad SAW that we should know.