Understanding of The Islamic Religion
What understanding of the Islamic religion ????
Islam is the religion brought by Prophet Muhammad SAW With this faith God closes earlier religions. Allah has perfected this religion for His servants, With the Islamic religion is also God's perfect favors upon them. God bless only Islam as a religion that should they hug. Therefore, no one accepted any religion other than Islam. Allah ta'ala says :
Muhammad is not the father of any man among you , but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets. (QS. Al Ahzab: 40)
|What understanding of the Islamic religion|
And he says again:
"On this day I have perfected for you your religion , and I have both ends meet My favor upon you , and I also had the pleasure of Islam a religion for you" (QS. Al Maa’idah: 3)
"Surely the true religion with Allah is Islam" (QS. Ali Imran: 19)
"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers". (QS. Ali ‘Imran: 85)
The Islamic religion has summarized all forms of welfare that are taught by religions before. Islamic religion which he brought was more special than the previous religions because Islam is a doctrine that can be applied at any time , in any place and in any community. Allah says : "And We have sent down to you the Book with the right as justification for previous books as well as the touchstone upon it". (QS. Al Maa’idah: 48)
Islam is the true religion . A religion that has been getting help and victory guarantees of Allah Ta'ala for those who cling to him with truth. Allah ta'ala says : "He was the agent who has sent His Messenger with the Directive and the true religion to win over all the existing religions , even though the idolaters do not like it". (QS. Ash Shaff: 9).
Islamic religion is the doctrine that includes faith / belief and Shari'a / law . Islam is a perfect doctrine , viewed from the side of aqidah and law - law who teaches :
- Islam ordered to menauhidkan Allah Ta'ala and forbid shirk .
- Islam commands to do right and forbids lying .
- Islam commands to do justice and forbids injustice.
- Islam commands to perform the mandate and prohibit treason .
- Islam commands to keep their promises and prohibits violations of promise .
- Islam commands to devote to both parents and prohibits disobedience to their deeds .
- Islam commands to establish friendship ( kinship disconnected ) with relatives and Islam forbids the act decided friendship .
- Islam commands to get along with neighbors and prohibit unkind to them .
In general it can be said that Islam commands all noble spirit and morals that prohibit low and contemptible . Islam commands all sorts of pious deeds and forbid all bad deeds.